Visplore on VTP 9 (Bugs? or Just the features?)



After I installed the VTP 9 on my PC I found some bugs on the program and I also admire some. To discuss further, when clicking on the My Computer icon on my desktop the so called Visplore program cannot activate or an error occurs saying that report the bug to the internet but then I discovered that you need to set the program to “Default File Manager” by clicking on the Visplore small icon on the task bar. It is so annoying and hassle to always click on that icon every time you turn on your computer in order for you to experience the Vista-like Explorer Software (Visplore). It came into my mind asking my self; is it a bug or just a part of the program? My suggestion is putting it to default and put the program into the machine start-up.

To make it fair, I also admire some new 3rd party programs included on this software. I really like the Rainmeter, winflip, and Vistart.
Rainmeter only uses less memory and fast to appear in the start-up. It is also very usefull on my desktop and I really like the picture slideshow.


Winflip is also great it’s the resemblance of the Vista Alt+tab feature and the graphics is good when you use it. And finally for the Vistart thank God I can now search files and programs with it and by its new Feature wich is you can now select which drive you can index helps me a lot. Thanks to the makers of this and of course Windows X.

Comments