Thank you


Have you ever said thank you to a lot of people? A people that helped and trust you the way you make things? Well, lot of people comes along our way of life and molds us to become a better person. A people who is a part of your life; people that helped you to be in your position right now. But, have you ever thank them for how they helped you?
That is what I am going to do right now. I just want to say thank you to all my friends, classmates, schoolmates, and all other mates in my life for giving me the opportunity to be in this position. Thank you for all the support. Maybe it’s too late for me to say this, but who cares? Hehe I can’t still really imagine until now that I can be on this position because I’m just a silent type of person, moody, unpredictable and sometimes strict as may say. But with your help you made me on the list. And for your generosity, I will try to do my best with the help of other officers to help you, to hear your problems, and finds its way to solve it. I may not be a good leader, but we will try our very best to serve you. To the IRS Family, students, and CSIT department students, Thank you very much. I have lots of plans for you. Let’s help one another. IRS Boys keep it up. Job well done guys! One games? Hehe Take care and God bless you all.

Comments

Leofhila said…
Keep it up jed!!

we belv in u...

GOW PYT WIN!! ^_^
donah_badgirl50 said…
wla ra..

heheh

auau...