Responsibility is a challenge


Maybe you’re wondering why I’m posting this kind of topic on my blog; a blog that all the content is about technology and related stuff. But just for a change and for additional spices that can make my blog more interesting and by some means of answering the questions and rumors of being me and maybe by this means I can express my opinions and thoughts about everything that comes along with it not just by vocal expressions. Like what I always said on this blog; who cares? This blog has been made to post about everything. Everything about us, about our society, and for myself.

Being a student with a lot of responsibility is a great challenge for everyone. Time management is needed and focuses on what you are doing. You need balance on everything you are doing. I’m not saying that I am good in taking responsibilities. I admit that it is so hard being like this; being a student and a leader. But, it’s so challenging for me to mold my self in every difficulties and trials in our life that can make us a better person. I am not like this before as we say. A silent type of person that all he want for his life is to be happy of what he have during that time. But time and experiences changed me a lot. I met different people, different traits, and different point of views. I’ve met lots of friends. I’ve started to change my life; started to do lots of things, not knowing that it changes me a lot. I’m starting to enjoy my new life, not thinking that it may be good or bad for me and for the people around me. Not knowing that some people that is part of my life has been hurt on what I am doing. I’m just thinking for my own sake that even my friends starts to leave me. I’m starting to be so hypocrite that sometimes I may start asking to myself. Am I doing the right thing on my life? Am I too selfish for the people around me? Or maybe it’s just a part of my life. Challenge to handle these things in our life.
Responsibility is a challenge for everyone. You need to handle all the responsibilities in your life accurately so that no one will get hurt and they will give trust in you. You need to have a wise decision in making choices that will come into your life. You need to be more sensitive so that you can hear the feelings and echoes in the heart of every people around you. Patience and trust on your self that you can make it is also needed for you to be a better leader in the future. If you have done all this in your life, for sure you have faced a great challenge in your life. Challenge that every people should know. A challenge for being a better person. Take care and God bless you all. Thank you for reading.

Jed

Comments

Leofhila said…
Wow!!!
nice.. its great 2 know wat u think on matters lky dz by posting dz jed.. GoodLuck nd Godspeed for u.. nd Goodluck for bein a leader!! wish u ol d best, wish u ol gud things!!
keep it uP!! ^_^
Jed1433 said…
Yup, its hard to be a leader. Daghan daotanay. chismis. tanan. thats why its a challenge for everyone.