Janina San Miguel Binibining Pilipinas 2008? Why?



Janina San Miguel QUESTION and Answer

Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?

anina San Miguel: I'm fine.

Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?

Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.

Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.

Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.

Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.

Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.

Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?

Here is the bad part of the show

Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...

Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

Comments

David D'Angelo said…
Check out the search for "OKEY KA, PINOY KA!" BLOGS.. visit www.broodonline.com for details.
Anonymous said…
Janina's winning the pageant really has become a big controversy. It was really a shame, but i think she already had enough ridicules. I know she has learned a lot out of that experience. Nice page.... Keep it up...
finz said…
hello jed! grave noh! unexpecting jud to answer ni miss janina's...hahaha,,gae ko commnts..keep safe!
finz said…
hello jed! grave noh! unexpecting jud to answer ni miss janina's...hahaha,,gae ko commnts..keep safe!
finz said…
hello jed! grave noh! unexpecting jud to answer ni miss janina's...hahaha,,gae ko commnts..keep safe!